Civil Aviation Authority jobs 2022 online apply
|Posted date:||28 Nov 2022|
|Last date:||12 Dec 2022|
|Offered salary:||62000-150000 PKR|
|Skills level:||Engineering/ Management|
|Designations:||Assistant Director, Assistant|
|Address:||Director of Human Resources Additional, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Terminal 1, Civil Aviation Authority.|
Civil Aviation Authority jobs 2022 online apply has been offered today and interested candidates have the nice opportunity to apply for the Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022. For these government jobs (caa jobs advertisement 2022) candidates from all over Pakistan can apply. The civil aviation authority Pakistan which is the government body is looking for hardworking, well-disciplined, well-educated, and capable candidates to apply for the following government jobs in 2022.
Moreover, the Electronics CAA and Assistant Director Electronics are available Jobs in CAA. And the candidates will be hired on a contract base for these jobs (CAA Jobs 2022 Karachi). And the contract duration for these jobs is three years. And the time of this contract is also expandable over the satisfactory performance of the individuals. The candidates for these jobs will be hired on a merit base. So if the candidates are interested in these jobs, then they should stay tuned with this job page.
The Civil Aviation Authority, also known as CAA, is the regulatory arm of the Pakistani government. It oversees all civil aviation-related matters in Pakistan and ensures that all flights are operated safely. All Pakistani airports are owned by the CAA, which is also in charge of overseeing their maintenance. Vacancies at the Masters and Graduate levels have been posted here.
Eligibility Criteria (CAA jobs 2022 Online apply):
The Bachelor, FSc, and DAE qualification in the relevant disciplined is required to apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2022 Advertisement. And 1 to 3-year experience is also required to apply for these jobs.
Age limit (www.caapakistan.com.pk job online apply):
To apply for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2022 the candidate should be between 35-40 years. Moreover, age relaxation is also included.
Salary Package (Pakistan Civil aviation authority application form):
After the final selection, the candidates will have the nice opportunity to earn an attractive salary. And the offered salary for the CAA jobs 2022 is 62000/- to 151000/- per month.
Civil Aviation Authority jobs 2022 online apply Career opportunity:
- Assistant director electronics
- Electronics assistant
CAA Jobs 2022 application procedure:
- Candidates have the opportunity to apply for CAA jobs and the candidates can apply for these jobs at the official website.
- Interested candidates should fill out the online application form carefully and then submit the required documents such as experience certificates, educational certificates, diplomas, CNIC, Domiciled, PEC certificates, and a fresh photograph to the given address.
- 12 Dec 2022 is the last date to apply.
- Interested applicants who want to apply for more than one post then they should submit a separate application for each post.
- In Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta the interview will be held and the notification for each region will be shared separately.
- At the time of the interview, applicants should come with the original documents.
- For more latest job updates stay in touch with us at our website.
Civil Aviation Authority jobs 2022 online apply (Advertisement)
How to get a Job in CAA Pakistan?
Requirements for Aviation Jobs in Pakistan in 2022:
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from an institution approved by HEC is required to apply.
- Experience: To apply, you must have between five and ten years of relevant experience.
- Limits on Age: Applicants’ ages should range from 45 to 57.
How do I contact CAA from Pakistan?
- Indicated by HQCAA/2452/016/PRXX/I dated May 22, 2014.
- RELEASE IN PRESS.
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FREE PHONE NUMBER 0800-00114.
Which job is best in Pakistan for the girl?
We’ll go through the top ten careers for women in Pakistan in this article so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
Medicine. It is not only regarded as the noblest vocation, but it is also incredibly broad and difficult. Teaching, law, banking, aviation, information technology, the media, and design are some examples of professions.