Deputy Commissioner Bannu Jobs Online apply
|Posted Date:||3rd Dec 2022|
|Last Date:||20 Dec 2022|
|Offered salary:||35000-45000 PKR|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
|Skills level:||Computer basics/ typing|
In the following, the candidates have a nice job opportunity. Because Deputy Commissioner Bannu Jobs Online apply has been offered. Deputy commissioner Bannu has currently offered the applications because well-disciplined, caliber, hardworking, well-educated, and skillful candidates are required to hire for the available government jobs.
All these jobs in Deputy commissioner Bannu are based on merit. In Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa the available jobs are for computer operators. And the good thing is that the candidates for these jobs will hire on a regular base so the candidates do not require the renewal of contract as in other government jobs.
Moreover, for these jobs, the salary is fixed and the selected candidates will earn handsome salaries. After selection, the candidates have to sign a contract after selection with the authority. The candidates from KPK and those who belong to the Bannu Division are welcome to apply for Deputy Commissioner Jobs 2022. Now it’s time to take a look at further details.
Eligibility criteria for Deputy Commissioner Bannu Jobs 2022:
The candidates who are very excited to apply for these jobs should have a bachelor’s qualification in computer science / IT (BSC / BSIT) from a recognized university. And one-year IT diploma is needed to apply for these jobs.
A fixed salary of RS 35000 to Rs 45000 per month will be given to the candidates.
Deputy Commissioner Bannu Jobs Online apply:
- Computer Operator
Applying procedure for Deputy Commissioner Bannu Jobs Online apply:
- An online website is available for interested applicants to apply online for the relevant post.
- Moreover, the candidates should send the deposit slip of the test fee to the nearest branch of UBL or any bank.
- Take a print of an online application form after filling it out carefully. And then submit it along with paid deposit slip of EATA.
- No documents must be submitted to ETEA.
- 20 Dec 2022 is the last date for application submission for the Deputy commissioner Bannu jobs.
- To take the roll number slips for the ETEA website, candidates will be informed by SMS.
- Moreover, the roll number slips will also display the date and time for the test.
- The candidates can also visit our website for more government jobs.