Infrastructure development authority Punjab Jobs 2022 Online apply
|Posted Date:||2nd Dec 2022|
|Last Date:||19 Dec 2022|
|Offered Salary:||60000-200000 PKR|
|Skills level:||Management/ IT|
|Designations:||Assistant manager, Manager, Draftsman, Assistant|
|Address:||Pakistan’s Gulberg III, 50-B-III, Ground Floor, General Manager HR|
Today this page will show the Infrastructure development authority Punjab Jobs 2022 Online application And the candidates have nice jobs opportunity. The latest IDAP Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab Jobs 2022 has been released and they required hardworking, caliber, professional and sincere candidates to apply.
Moreover, Documentation Assistant, Draftsman, Assistant Engineer, Assistant manager IT, Assistant manager Estimation, Assistant manager electrical, Assistant manager project management, Assistant manager mechanical, Assistant manager procurement, Assistant manager healthcare, Manager IT, Manager Contracts, Manager H/O Business development, Manager Healthcare, Mechanical, manager Electrical, Manager, Manager Project Management, Manager quality control, Senior manager healthcare, Senior manager project management and General manager project management are available IDAP jobs 2022. These are the Jobs in Lahore that need to be filled by the applicants asap. And all these jobs are Government Jobs.
According to the eligibility criteria for these jobs (idap jobs apply online), the interested candidates should be Punjab domiciled and have the relevant qualification and experience. A master’s and Bachelor’s in the relevant disciplined are the required qualifications. And experience in the relevant field is also required. After the final selection is made, the interested candidates will earn an attractive salary in a suitable environment.
Infrastructure development authority Punjab Jobs 2022 Online apply:
Vacant Positions (IDAP jobs 2022 advertisement):
- General manager project management
- Senior manager project management
- Senior manager healthcare
- Manager quality control
- Manager project management
- Manager Electrical
- Manager Mechanical
- Manager Healthcare
- Manager H/O Business development
- Manager contracts
- Manager IT
- Assistant manager healthcare
- Assistant manager procurement
- Assistant manager mechanical
- Assistant Manager project management
- Assistant manager electrical
- Assistant manager estimation
- Assistant Manager IT
- Assistant Engineer
- Documentation Assistant
Applying procedure for IDAP jobs 2022:
- There is a Punjab Government jobs portal website where interested candidates can apply online.
- For the selection procedure of these jobs (Punjab jobs 2022 online application), only the online applications will be entertained by the authorities.
- 19 Dec 2022 is the last date for application submission.
- Only the shortlisted or selected candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
- For appearing in the test and interview, no TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- At the time of the test and interview, the original documents of the candidates will be required. So the candidates should come with the original documents at the time of the test and interview.
- For more job updates keep visiting our website.
Infrastructure development authority Punjab Jobs 2022 Online apply (advertisement):
How do I apply for the job portal?
- Online Employment
- Use social media appropriately.
- Choose the appropriate job portals.
- Continue to update your resume on job sites.
- Reach out to your network of colleagues.
- Apply on the organization’s website.
- Do your homework on the business.
- Remove the unfavorable information about you.
- Avoid applying at random.
What is the age limit for government jobs in Punjab?
The nominee must be at least 21 years old and not more than 37 years old on January 1, 2021. According to Punjab Government Circular No., the age restriction may be lowered by up to five years for members of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes.
What is PPSC’s age?
Therefore, the candidate must be 27 years, 5 months, and 24 days old as of the application deadline.
What is the age limit for teachers in Punjab?
ages 18 to 37
Age restrictions for applicants range from 18 to 37 years for general categories, while restrictions on age are in place for reserved and specialized categories.