Rawalpindi Medical University Application Form Download online
|Posted Date:||26 Nov 2022|
|Last Date:||15 Dec 2022|
|Offered Salary:||40000-150000 PKR|
|Skills Level:||Management/ Administration|
|Designations:||Registrar/ Director/ Research Associate / Computer Operator|
|Address:||Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi; New Teaching Block, Rawalpindi Medical University.|
RMU Jobs 2022 Rawalpindi Medical University has been offered and now the applicants have the jobs opportunity. Rawalpindi Medical University Application Form Download online and the candidates can apply now. Male and female candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have the relevant experience for available vacant posts in Rawalpindi Medical University can apply for Rawalpindi Medical University Jobs. But they should also have the domicile of Punjab Province.
Assistant, Junior Computer Operator, Research Associate, Director ORIC, Treasurer, Controller of Examination, and Registrar are the available RMU jobs 2022 Rawalpindi Medical University.
Moreover, according to the Government of the Punjab contract policy, the authorities will hire the applicants on a merit base. And the time limit of this contract is only one year and it can be expandable on the satisfactory performance of the individual. People from all over Pakistan who have the required experience and qualifications and also have a domicile in Punjab can also apply for the RMU Jobs 2022. MBBS, Ph.D., FCPS, MD, MS, ACCA, FCA, FCMA, Masters, Bachelors, Masters, and ICS is the required qualification for these jobs. And the candidates should also have relevant experience.
Rawalpindi Medical University Jobs 2022:
Vacant Posts: Rawalpindi Medical University Application Form Download online
- Controller of Examination
- Director ORIC
- Research Associates / Assistant
- Junior Computer Operator
Applying procedure for Rawalpindi Medical University Jobs 2022:
- Interested candidates can apply only by downloading the application form from this website.
- The candidates should send their applications along with the attested copies of educational and experience certificates / Testimonials / CNIC and fresh photographs to the given address.
- 15 Dec 2022 is the last date for application submission.
- An incomplete or late received application will be rejected by the authorities.
- Moreover, the candidates should mention the name of the post with the Sr No for which they have applied in the application.
- Already Govt employed people will apply through the proper channels.
- Applicants will submit separate applications if they want to apply for more than one post.
- The applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted and also be called for the interview and test.
- Keep visiting our website for daily job updates.
Rawalpindi Medical University Application Form Download online (Advertisement)
Is Rawalpindi Medical College Govt or private?
Located in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, Rawalpindi Medical University ( ) is a public university. For undergraduate and postgraduate medical education & training, it is connected with three public sector teaching hospitals (Holy Family Hospital, Benazir Bhutto Hospital, and DHQ Hospital- Rawalpindi).
Are RMC admissions open?
Admission has been opened at Rawalpindi Medical College for the 2022 academic year. Students may submit their admission applications for several programs in medical education.
How many seats are there at Rawalpindi Medical College?
The University of Health Sciences (UHS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document states that as of June 2017, there were 297 open merit seats at Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU), Rawalpindi (formerly Rawalpindi Medical College), for the MBBS program.
How many marks are required for private MBBS in Pakistan?
HSSC or F.Sc (Pre-medical) or equivalent exam with a minimum of 70% marks and twelve years of study. a minimum score of 60% on the entrance exam. Aggregate minimum of 70% for MBBS. All Pakistanis, including residents of AJK and GB.
Do RMC students get paid?
The average annual salary for officers and naval cadets who have never served in the Reserve Force is $26,000. Officer and naval cadets have around $9,900 per year, or $800 per month, left over after tax and housing and board payments for personal costs.